REN-PAR is a global leader in manufacturing, exporting and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks. REN-PAR also provides marketing services, technical information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
REN-PAR's global industrial leadership includes addressing the environmental challenges facing our own and future generations. REN-PAR’s environmental management system and policy are designed to focus on the reduction of the environmental impacts of the company’s activities, products and services. A key premise of REN-PAR’s environmental policy can be stated simply: It is more environmentally prudent and cost effective to identify a problem before it occurs, than to correct or clean it up afterwards.
The following principles are used to implement REN-PAR’s environmental policy:
- Commitment to full compliance with environmental laws.
- Development and implementation of prudent practices in company facilities around the globe that often go beyond regulatory compliance.
- Comprehensive industry leadership in policy, procedure, training programs and operation audits at all company facilities.
- Commitment to continual improvement.
- Prevent pollution by continued evaluation of our industrial processes and procedures.
- Proactively seek new information and training in order to create, initiate and advance new ideas and approaches to manage environmental exposures before they are mandated by regulations.
Meeting the challenge of protecting and preserving the environment has become increasingly important. REN-PAR’s commitment both as a corporation and as concerned citizens must be equally emphatic. Employees must be familiar with environmental requirements, identify potential problems and take the initiative in recommending or seeking solutions